Wednesday, April 11, 2012

TGP Hits the One Month Mark

Yep, back in March The Gold Pavilion was officially released and now, one month later, I'm here to say that we've made it past through the first month. Originally I made it for a couple friends to use, but there has been a lot of positive replies to the spreadsheets and calculators posted. Now I'm not much of a writer so I'll try to keep this short, but here's some info about how the first month went.


  • TGP has been visited over 1,200 times and has over 6,500 page views which may not sound like much, but it's way more than I originally anticipated for something unprofessional.

  • 11 new calculators have been added.

  • Most #NA errors have been fixed and no longer occur.

  • The first skill calculator has been added for summoning.

  • A flipping spreadsheet has been added, which comes in 4 different versions.
  • The forum thread over at Smokinelite.com is the 9th most viewed thread in the money making section of the forums.


So what do I plan on doing in the next month? As always, if I see any interesting money making methods out there, I'll try to work on a calculator for them. In addition to that, I've thought about making another skilling calculator (maybe fletching?). If you have a suggestion, feel free to leave a comment here on on the SM forum thread.

I realize this isn't the most professional website out there, but thank you guys for all feedback you've left me, either publicly or via PM.

-Malarroy

No comments:

Post a Comment